Coastal Med Spa Business Practices and Policies
- Beginning September 1, 2021 all services will require a $50 deposit at the time of booking. A credit card will be required to secure and confirm appointments.
- The $50 deposit will be applied to your final payment when you complete your scheduled service.
- If a credit card is not available to collect the deposit at the time of booking, your appointment will be tentative for 24 hours until payment can be collected. This means that once 24 hours has passed and we have not received your deposit, the appointment will be eligible for cancellation with or without notice.
- In the event the client cancels the appointment after 6pm the day prior to their appointment, the client will forfeit their deposit. Upon rebooking, an additional deposit will be required in order to confirm the appointment.
- In the event the client reschedules the appointment after 6pm the day prior to their appointment, the client will forfeit their deposit. Upon rescheduling, an additional deposit will be required in order to confirm the appointment.
- In the event an appointment is cancelled prior to 6pm the day prior to the appointment, the deposit will be fully refunded. (Deposit refunds generally take 7-10 business days to reflect)
- In the event an appointment is rescheduled prior to 6pm the day prior to the appointment, the deposit will carry over to the new appointment date and will be applied to the services that day.
- In the event an appointment is booked in one of our offices for a future service, the deposit is still required. In office, the client may pay the deposit via cash, check or credit card.
- Deposits are required for complimentary consultations. Please see details below.
- Deposits made with a credit or debit card are subject to the 3.25% service fee.
Complimentary Consultation Policy
A $50 deposit is required to confirm the appointment. Once you have attended the consultation the deposit is handled in one of three ways: (1) If you did not receive any treatments during your consultation and did not book any future services, you will be refunded your deposit in full. (2) If you received a treatment along with your consultation, your deposit will be applied to the total cost of your service. (3) If you did not receive a treatment along with your consultation, but booked for a future service, your current deposit will transfer to your new appointment and apply for that booked service.
To avoid forfeiture of deposits, please cancel your appointment no later than 6pm the day prior to your appointment. Should you need to cancel after our office closes, please leave a message on our office voicemail that includes your name. You may also send a text message to your appointment confirmation notification to cancel. (If after hours, we will see the time stamp and reach out to you the next morning to confirm cancellation and deposit refund details).
To avoid forfeiture of deposits, please reschedule your appointment no later than 6pm the day prior to your appointment. Should you need to reschedule after our office closes, please leave a message on our office voicemail that includes your name and a date you would like to reschedule, if applicable. You may also send a text message to your appointment confirmation notification to reschedule (If after hours, we will see the time stamp and reach out to you the next morning to reschedule).
Prepaid Services Cancellation and Reschedule Policy
Should the client prepay for any service, treatment or package in advance, there will be no deposit required for scheduling an appointment on those prepaid services. However, should the client cancel or reschedule after 6pm the day prior to their appointment, a $50 FEE will be applied to their account and will be required to settle the balance at their next appointment.
Why Deposits or Fees?
- Our team members and providers respect our clients time. We take great care in ensuring each person receives one-on-one, uninterrupted, and focused attention and care during their scheduled appointment time. We kindly ask for our clients to provide the same respect and courtesy of our providers time. Last minute cancellations or rescheduling greatly impacts the Coastal Med Spa schedule and our providers time.
- Our team recognizes that sometimes things happen and is out of one's control. Our staff will always take your needs into consideration and will handle each case with discretion.
- Coastal Med Spa takes great pride in offering the best in service and is dedicated to 110% client satisfaction. Because we do not believe in "Over Doing It", some of our services, like Botox/Dysport and Filler, come with an automatic and complimentary re-check. This appointment is made at the end of your Botox/Dysport and Filler appointment for up to 7-10 days post treatment. After this waiting period, our team will re-evaluate how the product settled and if any touch ups need to be done, we will do it at that time. Botox/Dysport comes with a recheck touch up of 5 complimentary units. If more is needed to achieve maximum results, the additional units are greatly discounted. If additional Filler is required to achieve maximum results and the client has no banked product, any amount needed for the touch up will be offered at a steep discount.
- Recheck appointments DO NOT require a deposit.
- If you are nearing your re-check appointment date and see that your treatment has settled to your satisfaction and wish to not attend the appointment, please give us a call to cancel the appointment and let us know, "You nailed it!". If you still wish to come in and flaunt your fabulous results, we would love that, too!
All sales are final. Coastal Med Spa does not offer refunds for any services or treatments. For any concerns, we kindly ask that our clients schedule a phone consultation with a member of our team, or an in office appointment to discuss any challenges. A resolution will be made at that time.
Additional Med Spa Details
• All clients must have a scheduled appointment to be seen by a provider.
• We ask that all clients arrive at least 10 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time.
• Walk ins are welcome, however, due to the demands of our scheduled appointments you may possibly wait a significant amount of time between other clients or may not be seen at all.
• Same day bookings are welcome. Please contact our office and if availability permits we will schedule you where applicable.
• Our team is dedicated to providing our clients the services they booked for. Scheduled appointments are specific to the client's wants and needs, and the appropriate amount of time to complete the service(s) in all aspects have been built into the appointment. Should a client chose to add more services during their appointment that was not accounted for at the time of booking may have to wait until the provider is available (same day, in between other appointments) for the add on services, or may need to schedule an extra appointment for a different day. If an additional appointment is needed, a deposit is required. Every effort will be made to accommodate add on services at the time of your original appointment after your original treatment has been completed, however, it may not always be possible.
For clients who are picking up Peptides, B-12 injections or products please contact our office prior to coming in as soon as possible so we can have your pick up ready upon your arrival.
Some of our products can be kept for use at a later time. Any Fillers purchased that was not used and is eligible for banking is kept in a locked and sterilized environment with your information attached for use at a later time. Other items, such as eligible Morpheus 8 & Venus Viva tips are sterilized, disinfected and sterilized again under blue light, kept in sterilized air tight package with your information attached for future use.
The Final Thought...
• We offer several services that allow our clients to receive a calming and relaxing experience (Hellloooo Facials!). We kindly request that our clients refrain from making loud noises, yelling or talking in an above average tone. Our team promotes happiness, fun, excitement and laughter but we wish to keep other clients in mind while having a good time.
• Be kind! Our team is like a family. You, our beloved client, are our family too. Aggressive behavior, profanity, insults and inappropriate comments towards our staff or other clients will not be tolerated.